Associate Degree Block Transfer Programs

Graduating Students
Rockhurst accepts Associate of Arts degrees from regionally accredited community colleges. This means you can apply your AA toward one of RU’s more than 50 world-class bachelor’s degree programs, with the opportunity to graduate in two years – saving you time and money.

To do so, you will need to complete three, three-credit-hour upper-division courses, including:

  1. Philosophy: PL 3100, Ethical Theory
  2. Theology: An upper-division course in Christian Theology
  3. An upper-division course (3000 level and above) in another liberal arts field

These courses count toward the 12 hours of upper-division elective credits already required for your RU undergraduate degree, and round out your core curriculum. From there, you’ll focus on courses within your degree program.

Contact transfer admissions at or 816-501-4600.