The Prosperity Center for Financial Opportunity – a new resource for low- and moderate-income individuals and families – has opened its doors on the Rockhurst University campus.
Integrating service into the classroom has been a long-standing tradition at Rockhurst University. A tradition that Julia Vargas, director for the center of service learning, and Alicia Douglas, director of community relations and outreach, were glad to share with representatives from around the world.
When it comes to reflecting on how you can make God’s good world a better place, sometimes you need to spend a little time in it.
- Jesuit Honor Society Welcomes New MembersMay 3, 2013
- Communication Sciences and Disorders Students Receive Departmental AwardsApril 24, 2013
- Rockhurst University Names New Dean of Helzberg School of ManagementApril 24, 2013
- Local Leaders Offer Insight Into World of NonprofitsApril 23, 2013
- Sophomore uses visual talents to give back to GuatemalansApril 22, 2013
- Rockhurst Hosts Kansas City Startup WeekendApril 13, 2013
- Rockhurst's Sigma Tau Delta Wins Outstanding Chapter AwardApril 12, 2013
- Rockhurst Hosts Inaugural Business Leadership and Ethics DayApril 9, 2013
- High-profile Authors Converge on Rockhurst for Children’s Lit FestApril 4, 2013
- Relay for Life Event to Feature Cancer Surviving StudentsApril 4, 2013
- News Archive »
RU in the News
- Chinese company hopes to buy parent company of Farmland Foods KMBC - TV 9 : June 15, 2013
- Rockhurst chooses business deanThe Kansas City Star : April 26, 2013
- Rockhurst University names McConnell to lead its business schoolThe Kansas City Business Journal : April 25, 2013
- Kansas City priests welcome Pope Francis, warn of challenges KSHB TV 41 : March 13, 2013
- KC priest expects quick decision on new pope KMBC - TV 9 : March 12, 2013
- Jobs report produces a shot of confidence The Kansas City Star : March 8, 2013
- At the Greenlease, Seth Johnson shares a little me timeThe Pitch : Feb. 19, 2013
- More News »