- A transcript is a certified official copy of your permanent academic record. You are the only person authorized to request a copy of your transcript. Your written permission and original signature are required to obtain your transcript.
- Transcripts are processed in the order they are received. Normal processing time is between 2-5 days depending on demand. Processing time does not reflect delivery time.
- Orders received after 4:30 pm will be processed beginning on the next business day by the University’s Office of the Registrar.
- There is a 10 transcript maximum per order.
- No transcripts are processed or mailed on days the University is closed. This includes transcripts ordered on-line through National Student Clearinghouse. Please plan accordingly. You may click here for the University Holiday Schedule.
- When ordering on-line it is important to note all special information such as delivery method, hold for degree, and hold for grades.
- Transcripts will not be released to/for students who have outstanding obligations to the University
- A transcript picked up or sent directly to a student will be stamped “Issued to Student”. Some institutions will not consider this an official copy.
Transcripts may not be requested by phone or e-mail.
How to order an Official Transcript
Transcripts cost $7.50 ($5.25 plus a $2.25 processing fee) and can be ordered in the following ways:
- ONLINE at the National Student Clearinghouse, using a credit card. Rockhurst University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the web. The service is available to current students and alumni 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Orders received after 4:30 pm will be processed beginning on the next business day by the University’s Office of the Registrar. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. Order updates will be emailed to you OR you may track your order online using your email address and order number.
Current students and former students with a Rockhurst ID number and password may access transcript ordering through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) using Rockweb (To access Rockweb, login to the campus portal at https://my.rockhurst.edu and click the Rockweb link). You will not be required to sign a consent form when going through Rockweb. Once signed on to the secure area select:
- “Student “ link
- “National Student Clearinghouse” link (enrollment verification and transcript request) found at the bottom of the list
- From the NSC site select “order or track transcript” option
Former students who do not have their Rockhurst ID number and password may access transcript ordering through National Student Clearinghouse.
Once in the NSC site select “order or track transcript” option. The NSC site will walk you through the request process. Your signed consent will be required to fulfill your transcript order. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for your order that you can return via fax, mail or as a scanned e-mail attachment to the Clearinghouse. The consent form must be returned to NSC before orders are processed.
Note: When ordering on-line through NSC a $2.25 service charge is assessed per recipient. When ordering through the University Registrar the $2.25 service charge is assessed per transcript.
- IN PERSON at the Office of the Registrar Massman Hall 110 (RockStop). You may request a transcript in person at the Office of the Registrar. You will be asked to complete a paper
Request for Official Transcript. The two-five day processing time and $7.50 per transcript charge will apply. Payment is due at the time of the order and a picture ID is required. There is a $25.00 fee for same day transcript pick-up. Please note that there is no confirmation or tracking service with this option.
- BY MAIL by sending a handwritten or typed request to the Office of the Registrar. In order to comply with federal regulations the handwritten or typed request must be signed and dated. You may download a request form (PDF) .
Mail the signed request along with a check, money order, or credit card information (card number, expiration date, card security code, zip code and name of the card holder) to:
Office of the Registrar
1100 Rockhurst Road
Kansas City, Mo 64110
All fax orders must be charged to a credit card. Please provide the credit card number, expiration date, card security code, zip code and name of the card holder.
National Seminar courses. Transcripts for courses taken through National Seminars must be ordered through National Seminars at 1-800-258-7246