Forms & Additional Resources

Student Forms & Procedures

Update Student Information

  • All enrolled students may change their contact information (phone, non-Rockhurst email, mailing/billing/home address) directly through their Rockhurst Campus Portal
  • Students may change their preferred name, or nickname, at any time through the Preferred Name Change Request form. The preferred name will appear on class rosters, but is not used on official documents such as a student's official transcript.
  • Students who have legally changed names and want to update their records with Rockhurst, can do so through the Legal Name Change Notification form.

Change of Program Status

    Declaration of Major/Change of Major  (These forms can be found under the Registrar's page on the Intranet)

    Have questions about declaring or changing a major?  Reach out to someone below:

    • Office of the Registrar
      • Visit us in Rockstop (along with Financial Aid and Student Accounts) in Massman 110, email, or call 816-501-4048
    • College of Arts and Sciences
    • College of Health and Human Services
      • Terry Forge - Director of Academic Advising
    • College of Business, Influence, and Information Analysis
      • Paul Nunez - Director of Undergraduate Advising

    Online order form for Duplicate Diplomas or Certificates

    FERPA Release

    Pre-Approval of Transfer Credit -- A Pre-Approval of Transcript Credit request form is required for all current students planning to take transfer courses outside of Rockhurst.  See the Catalog “Academic Policies and Procedures” section for transfer credit policies.

    Transcript Request Procedure

    Curriculum Planning Tools

    Core Requirements


    Faculty Tutorials

    Tutorials are located on the Rockhurst Intranet, under the Registrar's page, and include:

    • How to enter grades in Rockweb
    • How to run degree audits
    • How to view grades in Rockweb
    • How to view class rosters in Rockweb

    For any questions please contact the Office of the Registrar at 816-501-4048,, or visit us in Rockstop in Massman Hall.