Student Giving Committee
What is the Student Giving Committee?
- The RU Student Giving Committee is a student organization committed to raising awareness about the impact of donor support, preparing current students for their role as alumni and building a culture of philanthropy among current students
- They participate in campus events, thank those who have chosen to contribute to Rockhurst and educate the campus about charitable giving.
- The committee is open to all students and meets twice per month on Monday evenings.
Did You Know?
- More than 1/3 of your education is funded by outside support? It's true. Tuition and fees do not cover the entire cost of your education. No matter if you are a graduating senior or new freshman, together we can make an impact.
- Contact Emily Vieux, staff advisor, at 816-501-4891 or email@example.com.