- Summer Housing Applications due by Friday, April 19.
- Students with outstanding balances on their student accounts as of May 1st are not eligible for summer housing.
- Summer Housing bills must be paid in full by May 31st.
- Students must be enrolled in summer classes and be pre-registered for fall 2013 classes to be eligible for summer housing, unless they are enrolled in a special program at the University.
- Summer residents must be in good standing (academic and disciplinary) with the University.
- Summer residents will be housed in the 4-person THV apartments, along with other summer residents.
- Students who need to stay on campus continuously may be housed at the break housing rate after the halls close on May 12th until the start of summer classes; and after summer classes end until campus residences open for the fall semester on August 17th.
- The Office of Residence Life will make every attempt to honor roommate requests, but will assign students at its sole discretion.
- Due to required end of summer cleaning schedules, summer housing assignments may be changed after August 1.
- Please click the link above to access the Summer housing application.
Summer Housing Rate: $2845
Continuous campus housing is available from the close of spring semester housing on May 12 through fall opening on August 17. The 2013 summer housing rate for continuous housing is $2845.
Students not requiring housing for the entire summer may have their summer housing rate prorated, based on the actual number of weeks campus housing is needed. Please notify Residence Life of your summer housing move-in and move-out dates.