University District Medical Care
University District Medical Care is Open!
5151 Troost, Suite 200
Kansas City, MO 64110
No Appointment Necessary
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
University District Medical Care is staffed by Drs. Martin, Fristo and Chrisjohn and Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner Erin Jorgenson
- Treatment for general illness and injuries
- Vaccines, and other preventative services
- Testing and X-rays
- Sports physicals
- Accepts all major insurance plans
- Students who are currently enrolled in the University sponsored insurance can be seen with no deductible or co-pay
- Employees who are currently enrolled in the University sponsored insurance can be seen with a co-pay of $25 for the base plan or $20 for the buy-up plan
Allergy Injection Policy
Allergy injections will only be given on Mondays and Tuesdays from 8:00 - 5:00 p.m., no appointment necessary just walk in.
Students must bring in their own antigen and MUST bring their epipen with them (no allergy shot will be given without the student having their epipen in their possession).
Allergy injection recipients will be required to wait in our office 30 minutes after the injection to evaluation any reaction.
Allergy injections are relatively simple but the documentation, observation and evaluation can be time consuming for all parties. This process requires full cooperation to be a safe and effective procedure.