Order of Omega
Nu Phi Chapter
Order of Omega is a national honor society for members of fraternities and sororities. It recognizes personal excellence in Greek life in the fraternity/sorority, in the classroom, at the university, and in the community.
Order of Omega Membership Application
Membership requirements include:
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.23.
- A minimum of 60 credit hours (including the current semester).
- One full academic year of residence at Rockhurst University
- A minimum of two active semesters, not including pledgeship, as a member of the Greek organization.
- Involvement in leadership positions within the Greek system and/or Rockhurst Univerisity's student organizations.
- Completion of the official Order of Omega application.
- Submission of a recommendation form, in a sealed envelope, at the same time as the application form. This recommendation must be from a National Officer, Chapter Advisor, Chapter Officer (President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Service Chair) or an Alumnus/ae.
Please note, current Order of Omega members are not allowed to complete recommendation forms for Order of Omega applicants.