Rockhurst's Fraternity and Sorority community is comprised of eight Greek organizations - three fraternities and five sororities - and is about 530 members strong. Fraternity and sorority members are well connected in the life of the campus, and are involved in almost every other campus organization and have majors in every academic discipline.
To read more about the Greek experience at Rockhurst, pick up a copy of the Fraternity and Sorority brochure from Massman 1, a comprehensive introduction to Fraternity and Sorority Life at Rockhurst. We also have a Parent's Guide to Greek Life at Rockhurst if your son or daughter is interested in going Greek.
Fast Facts and Stats (Updated for Spring 2013)
- The all-Greek GPA is an impressive 3.51; the all-student GPA at Rockhurst is 3.37.
- The all-sorority GPA is 3.53; the all-female GPA at Rockhurst is 3.43.
- The all-fraternity GPA is 3.46; the all-male GPA at Rockhurst is 3.27.
- Greek membership at Rockhurst is about 530 members strong, including 360 sorority women and 170 fraternity men.
- The Rockhurst Greek community consists of about 33% of the undergraduate population.
- Rockhurst Greeks complete, on average, 3,500 hours of community service per year.
- The current S.A.B. President, Senate President, many of the Orientation Coordinators & Leaders, Social Mentors and Ambassadors at Rockhurst are members of the Rockhurst Fraternity/Sorority community.
Related Organizations & Committees
Fraternity & Sorority Event Management Form (Microsoft Word)
Guest List (microsoft Excel)
Risk Management Policy (PDF)