Mission and Core Values
The Rockhurst University School of Graduate and Professional Studies offers a variety of baccalaureate and post-baccalaureate degrees. Participation in these degree programs prepares students to continue to develop knowledge and skills, foster inquiry and serve others in accordance with the Rockhurst University Mission and in their chosen profession.
Graduates from the School of Graduate and Professional Studies are well prepared to lead lives as vibrant men and women who are committed to lifelong education, professional leadership and community service in the Jesuit tradition.
The core values of Rockhurst's School of Graduate and Professional Studies are:
- promoting analytical skills and critical thinking
- facilitating leadership skill development
- advocating for social justice
- promoting lifelong learning
- forging partnerships within the community
- developing cultural competence
- developing ethical perspectives