The following eligibility requirements apply for summer housing:
- Summer Housing Applications due by Friday, April 17, 2015.
- Students with outstanding balances on their student accounts as of May 1st are not eligible for summer housing.
- Summer Housing bills must be paid in full by May 29, 2015.
- Students must be enrolled in summer classes and be pre-registered for Fall 2015 classes to be eligible for summer housing, unless they are enrolled in a special program at the University.
- Summer residents must be in good standing (academic and disciplinary) with the University.
- Summer residents will be housed in the 4-person THV apartments, along with other summer residents.
- Students who need to stay on campus continuously may be housed at the break housing rate after the halls close on May 13 until the start of summer classes; and after summer classes end until campus residences open for the fall semester on August 15, 2015. Please note that space is limited.
- The Office of Residence Life will make every attempt to honor roommate requests, but will assign students at its sole discretion.
- Due to required end of summer cleaning schedules, summer housing assignments may be changed after August 1, 2015.
- Please click on the link to access the Summer housing application. Summer Housing Application (PDF)
Summer Housing Rate: $2000
Continuous campus housing is available from the close of spring semester housing on May 13, 2015 through fall opening on August 15, 2015. The 2015 summer housing rate for continuous housing is $2000.
Students not requiring housing for the entire summer may have their summer housing rate prorated, based on the actual number of weeks campus housing is needed. Please notify Residence Life of your summer housing move-in and move-out dates.