Dining Services strive to make your time dining with friends as special as possible. Supported by an award-winning culinary team, we offer flavorful food options to sustain your body and mind. Your needs are unique so let us know how we can enhance your dining experience. Please visit the Dining Services web site for menus, update information and/or catering services at Dine on Campus.
If you wwant to change your meal plan you can change your plan at Meal Plan Change Form . If you would like to purchase a meal plan click on the following link: Meal Plan Purchase . After the third Friday of the semester, you may add flex dollars or change your meal plan to a higher plan but you may not lower your meal plan. You may add additional flex dollars in $25 increments.
Thomas Moore Dining Room (All-you-care-to-eat Dining Hall) includes:
- Hearthstone Oven - A brick oven providing fresh made pizzas, calzones and strombolis.
- Fresh Market - Our freshly-made salad bar with fruits, vegetables and grains.
- Bakers Crust - Made to order sandwiches - hot or cold.
- Fresh Grill - Burgers and other grilled favorites.
- Eat, Live, Lean - A cooked to order venue creating the art of social cooking.
- The Kitchen - Your favorite home-style comfort foods.
- My Pantry - Self-service specialty items from a fully stocked refrigerator.
|Rock Room:||Massman Hall 1st Floor:||Arrupe Hall 1st Floor:|
|Einstein Bros. Bagels||The Roasterie-coffee shop|
Prices below are for the 2015-2016 school year
Residence Hall Students -
Students living in the residence halls are required to have a residence hall meal plan. Students may choose from one of the three meal plans described below.
- All Access plus $150 flex dollars per semester - This plan offers the most flexibility. Enjoy unlimited access in our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall plus $150 in flex dollars to be used at any on campus dining location, concessions and snack vending. $1855 per semester. Does not include any guest meals.
- 200 Block plus $200 flex dollars per semester - Enjoy up to 200 meals each semester at our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall plus $200 in flex dollars to be used at any on campus dining location, snack vending or concessions. $1750 per semester. Ten of your blocks (entries) per semester may be used for a guest to join you in the dining hall for a meal.
- 150 Block plus $300 flex dollars per semester - Enjoy up to 150 meals per semester at our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall plus $300 in flex dollars to be used at any on campus dining locations. $1650 per semester. Eight of your blocks (entries) per semester may be used for a guest to join you in the dining hall for a meal.
Block meal plans will not carry over from fall to spring semester. However flex dollars will carry over from fall to spring semester, but will end at the conclusion of the spring semester.
OCH, THV, Commuter Students, Faculty and Staff
Students living in On Campus Houses (OCH), Town House Village (THV), commuters, faculty and staff may select one of the full meal plans described above or one of the following meal plans.
- $825 Declining Balance per semester - Enjoy the flexibility of a declining balance account to purchase food items from any dining location, snack vending or concession. $825 per semester.
- $535 Declining Balance per semester - Enjoy the flexibility of a declining balance account to purchase food items from any dining location, snack vending or concession. $535 per semester.
- $335 Declining Balance per semester-Enjoy the flexibility of a declining balance account to purchase food items from any dining location, snack vending or concession, $335 per semester.
Declining balance dollars will carry over from fall to spring semester, but will end at the conclusion of the spring semester.
Prices below are for the 2016-2017 school year
Our meal plans offer student flexibility and convenience. Students living in the Residence Halls may choose between a 5-Day Meal Plan (Mon-Fri only) or the 7-Day Meal Plan (Sun-Sat) options. All plans allow for unlimited entry into the all-you-care-to-eat Thomas Moore Dining Hall.
Residence Hall Students-
All Access: 7-Day Meal Plan (Sun-Sat)
This plan provide unlimited access to the all-you-care-to-eat dining hall 7 days per week (Sun-Sat) during normal operating hours.
All Access: 5-Day Meal Plan (Mon-Fri only)
This plan provides unlimited access to the all-you-care-to-eat dining hall 5 days per week (Mon-Fri only) during normal operating hours.
Students purchasing the All Access 5-Day Meal Plan (Mon-Fri) or the 7-Day Meal Plan (Sun-Sat) must purchase a flex dollar plan. Flex Dollars can be used in any dining location, snack vending or concessions. Flex Dollars will carry over from Fall to Spring but all Flex dollars must be used by the end of Spring.
|Meal Plan||All Access + $150 Flex||All Access + $200 Flex||All Access + $250 Flex||All Access + $300 Flex||All Access + $350 Flex|
|7-Day Meal (Sun-Sat)||$1,900/Sem||$1,950/Sem||$2,000/Sem||$2,050/Sem||$2,100/Sem|
|5-Day Meal (Mon-Fri)||$1,600/Sem||$1,650/Sem||$1,700/Sem||$1,750/Sem||$1,800/Sem|
OCH, THV, Rockhurst Row Houses, Commuter Students, Faculty and Staff
60 Blocks + $500 Flex Dollars - Enjoy up to 60 meals at our all-you-care-to eat dining hall plus $500 Flex Dollars to be used at any on-campus dining location, snack vending or concessions. $920/Sem
30 Blocks + $250 Flex Dollars - Enjoy up to 30 meals at our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall plus $250 Flex Dollars to be used at any on-campus dining location, snack vending or concessions. $465/Sem
Dining Services During Break Housing:
We generally offer limited food service during breaks. Students will be notified prior to break of the locations and times of dining services. Dining Services will accept hawk dollars, debit cards, credit cards and cash during breaks. Residence halls are open for Fall Break, Thanksgiving Break and Easter Break.
Board Plan Cancellations and Refunds:
Prorated refunds for the current semester's meal plan (less a $150 service charge) will be offered when a student meets one of the follow conditions: enrollment withdrawal, change from residence hall assignment to THV, OCH or Rockhurst Row Houses, or complete withdrawal from the residence life system. Meal plans may not be lowered after the first week of school but meal plans can be switched to a high plan at anytime. The meal refund schedule matches the university's academic refund schedule. No refunds will be made after the fourth week of classes. Please consult the course catalog for the full refund schedules.
Hawk Dollars vs. Flex Dollars
The plans above are all tax free. If you do not want to purchase a plan from the above selections, your will be able to purchase dollars via dining services web site at Dining on Campus or in person at the Thomas Moore Dining Hall. Purchase from this dining services web site sponsored by Chartwells or monies purchased in person at the Thomas Moore Dining Hall through their office are subject to a 10.35% tax will be added to the purchase. these purchases are called Hawk Dollars. These Hawk Dollars will remain on your card until you leave the university.
For catering please contact Dining Services at 816-501-4001.
Students living on campus that have medical issues derived by food allergens and have concerns regarding menus should contact the office of Retention and Access Services at 816-501-4689.