All current students looking for campus housing in the upcoming year have the option to live in either a residence hall or as a group in one of the group housing units. Current freshmen applying for next year's sophomore housing may apply as a group for any THV apartment. Current sophomores, juniors and seniors are eligible to apply for any THV. Housing rate information is available in the contract packet linked below or can be found 2015-2016 Tuition-Fees.
Please follow the simple housing application instructions below.
1) Before applying, please download, print and review the Residence Life Housing Contract. Students applying for group housing for the upcoming 2015-2016 academic year, please review the Resident Life Housing Contract 2015-2016 (PDF) before completing your group application for the upcoming year. Each student must first complete an individual online application in step #2.
2) Apply Here- Use this application if you currently live in Rockhurst campus housing. By completing this application you are contracting for the entire academic year (fall and spring semesters.)
3) If applying for Townhouse Village (THV) or On Campus (OCH) Housing, print and complete one group application per group (linked below).
4) Groups applying for an OCH or THV unit must submit the following:
- One Group Application for the type of unit you are applying for.
- Confirmation page for each student from individual online application (emailed to your email address). NOT THE FULL APPLICATION.
- Rock Web unofficial transcript.
- Service Hour Transcripts are to be requested in advance from the Service Learning Center in Van Ackeren 200 G or electronically. Service transcripts will be sent electronically from the Service Leaning Center to the Residence Life Office.
- Please include your Leadership Transcript and you must have signatures from the sponsor of each organization. Student signatures are not acceptable. If you have questions regarding your Leadership Transcript or problems getting signatures please visit us in Massman 4.
Additional Returning Student Application Forms
Group Application Instructions (PDF)
Leadership Transcript Form (PDF)
Printable Application Timeline (PDF)
2015-2016 Residence Life Contract (PDF)
Residence Life (PDF)
OCH House Amenities (PDF)
THV Properties Amenities (PDF)
2013-2014 Housing Contract (PDF)
2015-2016 Townhouse Village and On Campus Housing Group Applications:
Two Person OCH Application (PDF)
Three Person OCH Application (PDF)
Four Person OCH Application (PDF)
Five Person OCH Application (PDF)
Two Person/One Bedroom THV Application (PDF)
Four Person/Two Bedroom THV Application (PDF)
Six Person/Two Bedroom THV Application (PDF)
Six Person/Three Bedroom THV Application (PDF)
2015-2016 Group Housing Application Timeline-
We have completed the Group Housing Application process - thanks for your participation
Thursday, Feb. 5 - 2 Person, 3 Person, 5 Person OCH application due by 4:30 p.m. [Awards will be announced by Tuesday, Feb. 10]
Thursday, Feb. 12 - 4 Person OCH applications due by 4:30 p.m. [Awards will be announced by Tuesday, Feb. 17]
Thursday, Feb. 19 - THV 4 Person/2 Bedroom and THV 6 Person/3 Bedroom applications due by 4:30 p.m. [Awards will be announced by Tuesday, Feb. 24]
Thursday, Feb. 26 - THV 2 Person/1bedroom and THV 6 Person/2 bedroom applications due by 4:30 p.m. [Awards will be announced by Tuesday, March 3]
Friday, May 1 - Security deposit refund requests due if not re-contracting. Please note we are using a $200 pre-payment system as of fall 2015. There is no return for the pre-payment as it will be applied to your housing bill.
Move in will be 7 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 15.