All current students looking for campus housing in the upcoming year have the option to live in either a residence hall or as a group in one of the group housing units. Current freshmen applying for next year's sophomore housing may apply as a group for any THV apartment. Current sophomores, juniors and seniors are eligible to apply for any THV. Housing rate information is available in the contract packet linked below.
Please follow the housing application instructions below.
1) Before applying, please download, print and review the Residence Life Contract (PDF) before completing your group application for the upcoming year. Each student must first complete an individual online application in step #2.
2) Apply Here- Use this application if you currently live in Rockhurst campus housing. By completing this application you are contracting for the entire academic year (fall and spring semesters.)
3) If applying for Townhouse Village (THV) or On Campus (OCH) Housing, print and complete one group application per group (linked below).
4) Groups applying for an OCH or THV unit must submit the following:
- One Group Application for the type of unit you are applying for.
- Confirmation page for each student from individual online application (emailed to your email address). NOT THE FULL APPLICATION.
- Rock Web unofficial transcript.
- Service Hour Transcripts are to be requested in advance from the Service Learning Center in Van Ackeren 200 G or electronically. Service transcripts will be sent electronically from the Service Leaning Center to the Residence Life Office.
- Please include your Leadership Transcript and you must have signatures from the sponsor of each organization. Student signatures are not acceptable. If you have questions regarding your Leadership Transcript or problems getting signatures please visit us in Massman 4.
Residence Halls remain open for Fall Break, Thanksgiving Break and Easter Break. For security purposes students remaining on campus during these breaks must register with the Residence Life Office. THV/OCH communities do not close for academic breaks. For security purposes THV/OCH residents staying over breaks (Fall Break, Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break and Spring Break) also must register with the Residence Life Office. We will notify students prior to break time to register for break housing.
Food Service During Breaks: Generally there is limited dining service during all breaks. Residents will be notified of dining times and available locations. Meal plans (blocks, hawk dollars, declining dollars and flex dollars) may not be used during break periods. Cash, debit or credit cards will be the only transaction used during breaks.
Thanksgiving Break Housing Registration
Additional Returning Student Application Forms
Group Application Instructions (PDF)
Leadership Transcript Form (PDF)
Application Timeline for 2016-2017 (PDF)
Residence Life Contract 2016-2017 (PDF)
Residence Life Cotnract 2015-2016 (PDF)
OCH Amenities 2016-2017 (PDF)
THV Properties for 2016-2017 (PDF)
Rock Row Amenities (PDF)
Rock Row Advert (PDF)
2016-2017 Townhouse Village and On Campus Housing Group Applications:
2016-2017 4 Person-4 Bedroom New Unit (Rock Row) (PDF)
2016-2017 OCH 2 person application (PDF)
2016-2017 OCH 3 person application (PDF)
2016-2017 OCH 4 person application (PDF)
2016-2017 OCH 5 person application (PDF)
2016-2017 THV 4 person/2 bedroom application (PDF)
2016-2017 THV 6 person/3 bedroom application (PDF)
2016-2017 THV 2 person/1 bedroom application (PDF)
2016-2017 THV 6 person/2 bedroom application (PDF)
Move in will be 7 a.m. Friday, August 19th