All current students looking for campus housing in the upcoming year have the option to live in either a Residence Hall or as a group in one of the group housing units. Current freshmen applying for next year's sophomore housing may apply as a group for any THV apartment. Current sophomores, juniors, and seniors are eligible to apply for any THV or OCH group house. 2014-2015 housing rate information is available in the contract packet linked below.
Please follow the simple housing application instructions below.
1) Before applying, please download, print, and review the current year's
2014-2015 Residence Life Housing Contract (PDF)
. Students planning to apply for group housing for the upcoming 2014-2015 academic year, please review the
2014-2015 Group Application Instructions (PDF)
Before completing your group application for the upcoming year, each student must first complete an individual online application in step #2.
2) Apply Online - Use this application if you currently live in Rockhurst campus housing. By completing this application you are contracting for the entire academic year.
3) If applying for a Townhouse Village (THV) or On Campus (OCH) Housing, print and complete one group application per group (linked below).
4) Groups applying for an OCH or THV unit must submit the following:
- One Group Application for the type of unit you are applying for.
- Confirmation page for each student from individual online application (emailed to your email address).
- Individual leadership and individual Oracle Web transcripts.
- Service hour transcripts are to be requested in advance from the Service Learning Center in Van Ackeren 200 G and will be sent to residence life electronically. You can request a service transcript electronically at Service Transcript Request .
Additional Returning Student Application Forms
2013-2015 Townhouse Village and On Campus Housing Group Applications:
2014-2015 Group Housing Application Timeline
Thursday, Feb. 6 - 2 Person, 3 Person, 5 Person and 6 person OCH application due by 4:30 p.m. [Awards will be announced by Tuesday, Feb. 11]
Thursday, Feb. 13 - 4 Person OCH applications due by 4:30 p.m. [Awards will be announced by Tuesday, Feb. 18]
Thursday, Feb. 20 - THV 4 Person/2 Bedroom and THV 6 Person/3 Bedroom applications due by 4:30 p.m. [Awards will be announced by Tuesday, Feb. 25]
Thursday, Feb. 27 - THV 2 Person/1bedroom and THV 6 Person/2 bedroom applications due by 4:30 p.m. [Awards will be announced by Tuesday, March 4]
Friday, March 14 - Priority deadline for all residence hall applications
Friday, May 2 - Security depost refund requests due if not re-contracting