August Fall Orientation - August 17-20, 2013
Congratulations on your acceptance to Rockhurst University!
The Office of Student Life welcomes you to the Hawk family! The role of our office is to prepare you for your first year at RU and to provide support during your transition.
Orientation presents information you need about becoming an RU student before you start your first semester. You will meet your academic advisor to plan an academic program that reflects your interests and goals, register for classes, and learn about all the resources that RU has to offer. In addition to meeting faculty and staff, Orientation also provides you the opportunity to meet student leaders who will introduce you to the spirit and traditions of RU, as well as the academic life at the University. Please plan accordingly to join us on this date. Please look for your Orientation packet and additional information during the summer months.
If you have any questions, you can connect with us through firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 816-501-4541 visit our Facebook pages: Rockhurst Class of 2017 and Rockhurst University Student Life. We look forward to meeting you at Orientation! Go Hawks!
2013 Orientation Publications
Admitted Students! Checklist to complete before and/or during Orientation.
- Pay your non-refundable tuition deposit
- Apply for student housing
- Pay housing deposit
- Contact your roommate during the summer *roommate assignment emailed no later than July 1st
- Health Insurance waiver process if needed: *Deadline is August 30st
- Check out tuition and fees, and get any questions answered by financial aid
- Complete the online parking permit: *Can pick up pass during Orientation
- Order Books Online
- Set Up RU email account: Computer Services: email@example.com or 816-501-4064
- Complete CSI online program *directions mailed to you in June
- Complete AlcoholEDU online alcohol program *directions mailed to you in June
- Check Rockhurst email account weekly for any updates over the summer