The following categories of persons are allowed to checkout circulating materials from the Greenlease Library:
- Rockhurst University full and part-time students including Research College of Nursing students and Advanced College Credit Program (ACCP) students
- Rockhurst University faculty and staff, including Research College of Nursing faculty and staff
- ACCP Faculty during each semester of teaching in the Advanced College Credit Program.
- Rockhurst University guests:
º Faculty Emeriti
º Rockhurst University alumni
º Rockhurst University Library Guild, Honorary Directors and Board of Trustees members
º Guest card holders
- Courtesy card holders
- Visiting Patrons from MOBIUS institution students, faculty and staff
- Faculty from other Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities institutions may borrow limited materials through the Jesuit Library Passport Card program.
Community users are welcome to use our print materials in the library or they can request materials through the Interlibrary Loan department of a local public library.
Valid Rockhurst University ID cards are required to check out materials. Persons from the above categories who do not have an ID card should contact the Rockhurst University Computer Services Help Desk 816-501-4357 for information on getting a Rockhurst University ID card.
Visiting patrons from MOBIUS institutions (students, faculty and staff) must have a photo ID and their unique campus ID number.
An ID card must be shown each time a patron wants to check out circulating books, reserve materials, submit patron initiated requests through the online catalog, submit interlibrary loan requests, apply for a Courtesy card, or at any other time it is requested by a library staff member. Questions concerning checkout privileges should be referred to the Head of Public Services.