Most of the prerequisite evening MBA courses are met with an undergraduate degree in business, and most students who need prerequisites choose to start the MBA and take them in tandem with their graduate work. To meet the core requirements, all courses need to be completed with a grade of C or better.
- Principles of Accounting (waived in lieu of six hours of undergraduate accounting)
- Applied Quantitative Methods (waived in lieu of three hours of undergraduate statistics and three hours of college algebra or higher)
- Principles of Economics (waived in lieu of six hours of macro and microeconomics)
- Essentials of Finance (or equivalent)
- Management Information Systems (or equivalent)
- Principles of Marketing (or equivalent)