Rockhurst University MBA Application, Helzberg School of Management
Apply to the Helzberg MBA Program
Checklist to Apply for Admission
- Completed application for admission. Apply online for free. Select the "Graduate Business Degrees" application type when prompted.
- Official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate coursework evidencing conferral of a bachelor's degree. Electronically submitted transcripts are also accepted and may be sent to email@example.com. Paper and electronic transcripts must come directly from the school to Rockhurst to be accepted as official. Official transcript may be mailed to:
Graduate Business Programs
Conway Hall, Room 201F
1100 Rockhurst Road
Kansas City, MO 64110-2561
- Submit an official GMAT or GRE score. Determine the score required by using the following formula: GPA x 200 + GMAT score. Your composite score must equal 1050 or greater.
The minimum GMAT accepted is a 450. GRE scores are converted to a GMAT predictive score. Prospective students who have not previously taken either exam are encouraged to take the GMAT.
Applicants may submit a GMAT/GRE petition form to have the GMAT requirement waived if one of the following options applies:
- Hold a terminal (doctoral level) degree
- Hold a graduate degree (master's level) and/or professional certification with evidence of significant quantitative coursework and a minimum 3.25 cumulative GPA
- Graduated from Rockhurst University or another AACSB-accredited program with a BSBA, B.A. in economics or a business minor, earning a cumulative 3.5 GPA overall and in their major or minor business courses.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive, professional, full-time work experience that entails a significant scope of responsibility (managing people and/or projects) and employs in-depth quantitative and analytical skills.
International students must also include:
English translation of any undergraduate or graduate transcripts provided by one of the services below. The translation must by a detailed, course-by-course, U.S. equivalent of credit hours reflecting your cumulative GPA based on a 4.0 scale. It is important that the degree you received is indicated.
Transcript evaluation service companies
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
P.O. Box 11623
Chicago, IL 60611-0623
Additional documents may be required:
- Affidavit of financial support
- Copy of Visa
- Copy of current I-20 (depending on Visa type)
- Supplemental Information Form For International Students Currently Attending Other U.S. Institutions
- Official TOEFL score (minimum score of 550 required or Computer Based Testing Equivalent of 213). The TOEFL will be waived if you hold an undergraduate or graduate degree from a U.S. college or university or if your medium of instruction was in English.