MA in Management Student Learning Outcomes
Student Learning Outcomes
Helzberg MA graduates will be able to:
- Integrate, synthesize, and evaluate established and emerging theories and concepts from the fields of organizational behavior, organization theory, change leadership, team dynamics, and communication.
- Effectively communicate ideas, problems and proposals through written communication, verbal communication, negotiations and data analysis presentations.
- Recommend and implement plans grounded in management fundamentals and emerging trends into actual organizations.
- Identify differences and methods in managing cross-cultural differences in the global workplace.
- Diagnose and categorize different ethical situations and propose areas of employee development and organizational change to promote ethical behavior.
- Analyze, interpret and develop financial, technical and organizational information to create a balanced view of the organization.