Rockhurst University MA in Management Application, Helzberg School of Management
Apply to the Helzberg MA Program
Checklist to Apply for Admission
- Completed application for admission. Apply online for free and select the "Graduate Business Degrees" application type when prompted.
- Official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate coursework evidencing conferral of a bachelor's degree. Electronically submitted transcripts are also accepted and may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Official transcripts should be mailed directly from your school to:
Graduate Business Programs
Conway Hall, Room 201F
1100 Rockhurst Road
Kansas City, MO 64110-2561
- Submit a current professional resume and personal statement, emailed to email@example.com. The personal statement should be 1-2 pages in length and describe your educational and professional experience, along with your goals related to earning the Helzberg MA degree.
Applicants with less than three years of full-time, professional experience will be asked to submit a GMAT or GRE score.
International students must also include:
English translation of any undergraduate or graduate transcripts provided by one of the services below. The translation must by a detailed, course-by-course, U.S. equivalent of credit hours reflecting your cumulative GPA based on a 4.0 scale. It is important that the degree you received is indicated.
Transcript evaluation service companies
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
P.O. Box 11623
Chicago, IL 60611-0623
Additional documents may be required:
- Affidavit of financial support
- Copy of Visa
- Copy of current I-20 (depending on Visa type)
- Supplemental Information Form For International Students Currently Attending Other U.S. Institutions
- Official TOEFL score (minimum score of 550 required or Computer Based Testing Equivalent of 213). The TOEFL will be waived if you hold an undergraduate or graduate degree from a U.S. college or university or if your medium of instruction was in English.