Vision, Mission & Learning Outcomes
We prepare leaders to make a positive difference in the world.
We seek national recognition for educating and developing leaders of competence and conscience, based upon the Jesuit tradition of learning, leadership and service. In so doing, we will teach, practice and be guided by:
- Reverence for the dignity of the human person;
- Respect for the intellectual and spiritual aspects of education;
- Commitment to the local and global communities and their progress toward a better world;
- Honesty, integrity, and ethics in every aspect of the educational endeavor;
- Commitment to engaged learning and applied business interactions.
- Leadership - demonstrate the pursuit of personal excellence while helping others develop to their full potential;
- Ethical Behavior and Corporate Social Responsibility - analyze ethical and corporate social responsibility issues in context and implement appropriate action(s);
- Business Skills and Knowledge - explain, integrate and apply foundational business knowledge and skills to effectively lead and manage organizations;
- International / Global - demonstrate the achievement of a global perspective that encourages participation in the complex, integrated world-wide business community;
- Information Analysis and Application - identify, access, analyze and synthesize appropriate business information;
- Communication - communicate effectively, and create an environment where effective communication can occur.