Facilities & Services
Classes are held in historic Conway Hall, which has been renovated to provide the latest technology for teaching and learning.
- “Smart” classrooms allow your professors to use technology to enhance relevant, practical class sessions.
- A new wireless network allows you to be connected from anywhere on campus.
- Conway Hall has two computer labs packed with the latest technology. Both are equipped with swipe-card entry for 24-hour access.
- The Conway lobby, complete with laptop connections and TVs broadcasting business news, is the perfect meeting place for a team project, to study before class or to pick up a Wall Street Journal.
- In addition to remodeled faculty offices and a new Executive Fellows suite, the building features a donor recognition wall to honor major contributors.
Rockhurst University and the Helzberg School of Management have resources to help you in every aspect of college life.
Kansas City Business Journal
Click above for access if you are a current student, faculty or staff.
You can access Rockhurst's wireless network from every inch of campus.
Wall Street Journal
As a student in the Helzberg School of Management, you'll have free access to print and online versions of the Wall Street Journal.
MBA students can order their textbooks and have them delivered to their home.
Rockhurst Career Services will help you translate skills and experiences into the workplace.
Find out more about Rockhurst computer labs, e-mail accounts and Internet access.
Online resources and services are available to assist students, faculty and staff.
Don't see what you're looking for? See more campus resources.