Support the heart of RU with a gift from your heart to ours. Your generosity has a lasting impact in many ways.
Did you know tuition covers just 60 percent of the cost of a Rockhurst education?
The other 40 percent comes from the hearts of our generous alumni and friends.
Your gift supports:
It is through gifts from alumni and friends that Rockhurst is able to continue to provide a world-class Jesuit education.
Here are just a few examples of what this generosity made possible last year:
- 97 percent of students received financial assistance.
- 85 percent of students participated in community service, resulting in 30,000 service hours donated to the community.
- $25 million reached toward the first phase of a new academic building.
- Three new sports added to RU's athletic offerings, including women's cross country and men's and women's lacrosse.
- 35 percent of students conducted undergraduate research.
- Rockhurst's Management MBA program was ranked No. 21 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report alongside programs at Harvard, Stanford and Yale.
- The Prosperity Center for Financial Opportunity opened its doors to provide the community surrounding campus with employment and financial counseling.