The Rockhurst Fund

“Love is shown more in deeds than in words.”  - St. Ignatius of Loyola

Thanks to the annual generosity of donors, Rockhurst University is able to provide scholarships to deserving students, recruit expert faculty, fund academic research, support our student-athletes, provide resources for service immersion trips and serve our local community.

Did you know tuition covers just 60 percent of the cost of a Rockhurst education? The other 40 percent comes through alumni, parents and friends — like you — who strongly believe in advancing the mission of RU.

Make your annual gift today and support the education and preparation of our new generation of global leaders who strive to make God’s good world better.

It’s not about how much you give. It's about the act of giving to benefit the future of Rockhurst University.