Returning students are those who have attended Rockhurst previously, whether or not they have attended another college or university in the meantime.
Applicants should submit the following:
- Complete readmission application (apply online). There is no application fee.
- Up-to-date, official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended since leaving Rockhurst
Send transcripts to:
Director of Transfer Admission
1100 Rockhurst Road
Kansas City, MO 64110
To be considered for readmission, students must have settled all financial obligations to Rockhurst, be in good academic standing and have no history of disciplinary problems. If any of these apply, the candidate must prepare a petition through the appropriate campus office for waiver of ineligibility.
When to Apply
Rockhurst University operates on a rolling admission basis, reviewing applications as they are submitted. Transfer students may apply any time throughout the year. However, in order to take advantage of all financial aid opportunities, it is preferable to apply at least 60 days prior to the start of the entry term.
Generally, coursework transferred from regionally accredited colleges or universities may be used to satisfy Rockhurst degree requirements. The following types of credit will not be accepted:
- Courses completed at the lowest passing grade at another institution; for example, a grade of "D"
- Cooperative education
- Field experience
- Quality points earned at another school
- Coursework completed at institutions which are not accredited through the appropriate regional association (such as the North Central Association)