Will my credits transfer?
Through agreements with other accredited colleges and universities, Rockhurst accepts a variety of courses as core graduation requirements.
To find out which courses transfer from your previous college or university, select one of the states below.
If you don’t see your state listed, don’t panic! Rockhurst accepts transfer credits from
nationwide. Please contact the Office of Transfer Admission for your preliminary credit evaluation.
To find out which courses will officially transfer to fulfill Rockhurst University's core requirements or electives; please submit the official transcripts from each of the colleges you have previously attended. Start your transfer admission process.
- Transfer Credit Policy (PDF)
- Core Requirements Worksheet (PDF)
- Articulation Agreements (PDF)
- Summary of the Liberal Core Curriculum (PDF)
For an official transfer credit evaluation:
- Prospective students should contact the Office of Admission.
- Current students should contact the Registrar's office and submit official transcripts from each of the colleges or universities you've previously attended. Select who to contact based on the first letter of your last name:
Undergraduates A - K contact:
Syd Hobbs 816-501-4181
Undergraduates L - Z contact:
Nina Marsh 816-501-4554
Graduates A - Z contact:
Kim Wagoner 816-501-3547