Will my credits transfer?
Thinking about coming to Rockhurst University, but not sure which credits will transfer? No problem. Rockhurst accepts a variety of courses as core graduation requirements.
With our new interactive transfer wizard, getting you started on your move to Rockhurst is only a few clicks away. Visit our transfer wizard to get started.
Rockhurst accepts transfer credits from institutions nationwide. Please contact the Office of Transfer Admission for your preliminary credit evaluation.
To find out which courses will officially transfer to fulfill Rockhurst University's core requirements or electives; please submit the official transcripts from each of the colleges you have previously attended. Start your transfer admission process.
- Transfer Credit Policy
- Core requirements worksheet (PDF)
- Articulation Agreements (PDF)
- Articulation Guides
- Summary of the Liberal Core Curriculum (PDF)
For an official transfer credit evaluation:
- Prospective students should contact the Office of Admission.
- Current students should contact the Registrar's office and submit official transcripts from each of the colleges or universities you've previously attended. Select who to contact based on the first letter of your last name:
Undergraduates A - K contact:
Syd Hobbs 816-501-4181
Undergraduates L - Z contact:
Nina Marsh 816-501-4554
Graduates A - Z contact:
Kim Wagoner 816-501-3547