Rockhurst University enrolls hundreds of transfer students each year. We value transfer students and understand the anxiety that can come with transferring to a new school. From your admission process through graduation at Rockhurst, you’ll experience an education that’s designed to help you develop as a whole person – intellectually and personally.
Make plans now to attend!
When: Stop by between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Where: Office of Admission, Massman Hall
You will be able to:
- Meet one-on-one with your Transfer Admission Counselor
- Bring your transcripts and receive a preliminary credit evaluation
- Review your academic scholarship eligibility
- Meet your Financial Aid counselor to learn about financial aid opportunities
- Meet with an Academic Advisor from your major
- Tour our beautiful campus
Schedule your visit
Space is limited, so register today for your individual appointment. You can register by email or by calling 816-501-4542.
Want more information or can't make one of the scheduled Transfer Days? Email our transfer admission office or call 816-501-4542 to schedule your individual campus visit.