Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates with a Leadership Studies major will:
- Execute either a quantitative or qualitative leadership research project.
- Compose reasoned written presentations.
- Employ strong critical thinking skills.
- Based on Jesuit leadership tradition and theory students will competently evaluate personal and global leadership issues and opportunities.
- Lead effectively based on their own leadership strengths.
- Apply a comprehensive set of leadership process tools including, SWOT analysis, project management, organizational change, conflict resolution and organizational planning.
- Deliver effective oral presentations.