Occupational Therapy Orientation
Orientation for MOT students entering this summer is June 1, 2015. On orientation day we integrate you into the Rockhurst University system. You will receive your student number and ID badge plus gain access to Blackboard and your Rockhurst email account. Your laptop will be adjusted so you can hook up to the campus network. You will have brief introductions to some key members of our campus and it is a time to visit with your fellow classmates and faculty. A detailed orientation schedule will be mailed in June.
- Required Orientation: May 29, 2015, 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Check in Science Center 115
- SOTA Ice Cream Social: May 31, 2015, 2:00 - 4:00 p.m., Student Activities Center
- Meet your Year 2 partner at this event.
- First day of summer classes: June 1, 2015
- Final day of summer classes: Aug. 7, 2015
- First day of fall classes: Aug. 19, 2015
We will make sure you are enrolled in your summer courses. You will receive a copy of your schedule before classes begin on June 1, 2015. In general, you can count on being on campus from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Thursday.