Occupational Therapy Orientation
Orientation for MOT students entering this summer is June 2, 2014. On orientation day we integrate you into the Rockhurst University system. You will receive your student number and ID badge plus gain access to Blackboard and your Rockhurst email account. Your laptop will be adjusted so you can hook up to the campus network. You will have brief introductions to some key members of our campus and it is a time to visit with your fellow classmates and faculty. A detailed orientation schedule will be mailed in June.
- Mandatory Orientation: May 30, 2014
- SOTA BBQ: June 1, 2014
- Meet your assigned Year 2 partner at this event. Details on time and location will be sent later in the semester.
- First day of summer classes: June 2, 2014
- Final day of summer classes: Aug. 8, 2014
- First day of fall classes: Aug. 20, 2014
We will make sure you are enrolled in your summer courses. You will receive a copy of your schedule before classes begin on June 2, 2014. In general, you can count on being on campus from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Thursday.