Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates with a Non Profit Leadership Studies major will:
- Clearly express ideas through confident delivery of a cohesive oral presentation.
- Clearly express compelling ideas through coherently written messages.
- Effectively use financial information in the management of a nonprofit organization.
- Implement fundraising activities as identified in a strategic fund development plan.
- Analyze the roles of professionals and volunteers in the leadership of a nonprofit organization.
- Demonstrate the basic elements of program planning in nonprofit organizations.
- Analyze the impact of laws and regulations on the function of nonprofit organizations.
- Interpret the role of risk management practices in limiting organizational risk.
- Analyze the relationship between personal and organizational values.
- Create a professional network by actively developing relationships with mentors in the field.