Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates with a Global studies major will:
- Formulate and argue policies that impact the global environment, reflect on the impact of those policies upon oneself and others in the global community in order to have a positive impact.
- Recognize and analyze global issues relating to ethics and social justice to propose and defend courses of action to create a more just world.
- Define, describe, demonstrate, and apply intermediate level theory to chosen subjects in the market, cultural, and institutional pillars.
- Create analyses of world systems through integration of relevant cultural, political, historical, and economic factors.
- Design, investigate, and synthesize study of a global issue/subject using the scientific method to develop new knowledge.
- Produce and deliver effective communications in a variety of contexts (study, dialogue, diplomacy, travel). This includes at least a minimum of basic skills in a foreign language.