Executive Fellows MBA Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition and fees for the Helzberg Executive Fellows MBA include:
- Classroom instruction
- Laptop computer and all necessary software
- Online access to The Wall Street Journal
- All books and program-related materials
- Food service during class sessions
Current tuition and fees for the 21-month executive MBA are $52,000; $13,000 due each August and January. For payment options, contact the University Business Office at (816) 501-4175.
Options for funding your executive education:
- Corporate Sponsorship: Full or partial sponsorship by an employer
- Tuition Reimbursement: For information regarding corporate tuition reimbursement, you will need to contact your individual employer as tuition reimbursement policies vary dramatically from company to company. The best place to start is usually your Human Resources Department. Students are responsible for payment of all university tuition and fees, and for submission of documentation to their employer for any applicable reimbursement.
- Financial Aid: For specific guidelines and information about graduate school financial aid, please contact our financial aid representatives at email@example.com or (816) 501-4600 or (800) 842-6776. Another helpful resource to learn about financial aid is www.finaid.org.
For additional information:
Executive Fellows MBA Office