The application cycle for the Fall 2014 Class is now closed.
To apply to the CSD Program, students must submit the following:
- Complete admission application (apply online or download and print the application (PDF) packet. Please note you will also need to submit supplemental forms A and B. *Forms A and B can be obtained by the download and print link above.
- Complete the essay.
- Two official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- Three recommendations, two academic and one professional.
- Strong performance on the GRE
- TOEFL scores of at least 550 must be submitted by international students whose first language is not English
Admission to the graduate CSD program is determined by a faculty committee. CSD completed applications and materials were due by February 1, 2014. The application cycle for the Fall 2014 Class is now closed. Admission is highly competitive, and meeting the requirements does not guarantee admission.