The application cycle for the Fall 2016 Class will open May 1, 2015.
To apply to the CSD Program, students must:
- You will need to complete an admission application, apply online, or download and print the application packet. Please note you will also need to submit supplemental forms A and B. *Forms A and B can be obtained by the download link above.
- Complete the essay.
- Submit two official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- Submit three recommendations, two academic and one professional.
- Demonstrate strong performance on the GRE.
- If you are an international student applying from a non-English speaking country, please also submit a TOEFL score of at least 79 internet based test.
Admission to the graduate CSD program is determined by a faculty committee.
Admission is highly competitive, and meeting the requirements does not guarantee admission. Fall 2016 CSD completed applications and materials are due by February1, 2016