Transfer Kansas

Transfer Course Equivalencies

Kansas colleges and universities

Through agreements with a number of colleges and universities in Kansas, Rockhurst has identified a variety of courses which will be accepted as core graduation requirements at Rockhurst. Click on the institution which you have attended to find out if courses which you have taken will fulfill the core. 
For more information about transfer equivalencies, contact the Registrar's Office.