Change of Address Policy

Address Changes

All students should notify the Office of the Registrar immediately of any change in their address or those of their parents or guardians. In addition, international students are required by Immigration authorities to notify the International Student Officer of any change of address within 10 calendar days of that change. If the correct address is not on file, students may not receive information regarding their enrollment, financial aid, student account, graduation, and other important matters. The University assumes no responsibility for materials send through the mail not received. Currently-enrolled students may change their address on Rockweb in a secure environment directly through Rockhurst myCampus Portal.

Please refer to the university catalog for additional information.