Missouri Reverse Transfer
Missouri Reverse Transfer is the process of allowing college students or former college students who have completed credits for an associate’s degree to receive that degree even if they have transferred to a different college or university, or discontinued higher education altogether. Missouri has moved forward with a statewide policy to help more Missourians earn degrees. Find more detailed information on Missouri Reverse Transfer at the Missouri Department of Higher Education website.
- Earn your associate's degree while pursuing your bachelor's degree
- Possible career advancement with earned associate's degree
- Qualification for more jobs
- Potential for higher financial income
- Potential to meet general education requirements at a four-year institution
You must have earned a minimum of 15 credit hours at a single two-year institution to be eligible. Students are not eligible if they currently possess an associate's degree or higher.
Do you have questions about the Missouri Reverse Transfer? We'd love to help! Contact our Reverse Transfer Coordinator: